SA 15's

RollTide
10+ year member

Alabama
Is it okay for me to run 2 Sa 15's in a sealed box until I get my ported one? That I have right now in my tahoe because the guy there told my dad that sealed was better for these kind of subs ( -___- ) even I was paying to put it in. So until I get the ported, is this okay to run for now? I can maybe get a iPhone video up on friday if y'all need it.

dont see a reason as to why to keep the power low as long as your not over powering it it will be fine and wont damage the subs at all. ported will be better though and let you get louder.

Yeah I'm getting a ported box, but I have to wait to see my friend who is building it for me. So y'all think it is fine for right now? even with a 1600w amp? I don't ever turn it up loud because I'm waiting for the ported box.

what kind of 1600 watt amp? and go ahead and turn it up loud you really wont hurt it enless that sealed box is a really messed up size. make sure the ported box is built to spec too for god sakes.

Soundstream Rubicon and my friend has a lot of experience with this stuff so I'm for sure it will be built to the right spec. When I gave the guy the sheet that came in the box with the subs, he said everything was right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RollTide

10+ year member
RollTide
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from