SA-12 d2... cheap... LNIB

Spaz v1

Banned
NC
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio SA-12 dual 2-ohm version

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LNIB. I picked up this sub about a year ago directly from Jacob @ Sundown. It has sat in the box ever since & was only opened to take pictures. This was a brand new sub that he used for a weekend competition & then sold to me. The suspension is still pretty stiff, it's practically brand new. I ended up going a different route with my build & haven't had an opportunity to use it. Tired of seeing the box collect dust & just looking to get my investment back.

Price:

$80 + shipping FIRM **I will ship first to the right buyer**

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS unless otherwise requested. Shipping quote dependant upon your location.

Item Pictures:

008.jpg

009.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.