Rockford Fosgate T30001BD

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Item(s) for Sale: Hey guys got my T30001 back up for sale came across some subs local abd need the cash quick! Amp has been repaired by Corey Brandes and functions 100% just has a good bit of scratches on it from previous owner. It beat the living hell out of my RE MT 18 and never once protected or went into thermal. Amp has deadener on the back. I also have the beauty plate for this monster.. For anyone thats curious about size/weight it's a monster at 33" long and weighs around 35lbs!! Pics with username will be up tomorrow I am just at work right now.. Amp also comes with bass knob.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 6-10 kinda ruff cosmetic 10-10 functionality

Price: 535 shipped to your door in the U.S. of A

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

2013-12-02163133_zpsc11409fd.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
2013-12-05162508_zpsd8f449ed.jpg

Ok amp is back up for sale me and bgordon canceled trade due to family issues and what not so amp is for sale or trade really looking for ampere amps. or some sundown or fi subs so shoot me some offers people!! Also have a nice T800-4bd I can add for a good trade or sell both for 750 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...