Rockford Fosgate T1 vs. Power Acoustik MOFO

Participant count
  • Participant list
What's going to be louder...a rf t1d412 wired to 2 ohms on a t1500-bd, or a power acoustik MOFO 15 on a 4000 watt power acoustik amp?

Just a quick question, some kid I know is bragging about his off brand $250 system and I wanted feedback because I don't have the time to meet up with him.

Also going to switch my t1 or with a sa12, what's going to be louder?

Thanks fellas!

It's all install dependent. The 15" sub has more cone area, but if it's in a sealed box and the 12" was in a properly built vented enclosure I could see the RF 12" sounding better and getting louder. Power Acoustik sounds liek crap to my ears but I've known people that like the way they sound. I'd be rooting for the RF all the way even over the SA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.