Rockford Fosgate 450S Problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

djvi0lent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just bought this amp off of ebay, and got it all installed last week. The last couple of days the left channel of the amp has been cutting out. For example; when I first turn it on at low volume, it's as if the left side isn't even on. As I turn the volume up, it's like the amp kicks in, and it works fine. Generally, once I turn it up, it functions properly, even when the volume is turned back down, until I get out of the car, and come back.. then it does it once more. I'm assuming the left channel is dying, but I'd like to get some other opinions before I go filing a claim with paypal and ebay. Also, I know it's not a wiring or speaker problem, as I've tested it with another amp, and I've switched the wiring up to reverse sides. Let me know what you guys think. -Marcus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.