rockford fosgate 3sixty.1 or audiocontrol epicenter plus

Participant count
  • Participant list
**** bro you're all ova the boards huh lol.....which do u like better out of those two if u had to choose....i had an epic 160 a while back and to be quite honest i wasnt impressed all that much, matter of fact i sold it and bought a lil cheapo vls1/bass mekanik from re audio and liked it a whole hell of a lot better as far as bass restoration

to be honest, they're both good processors... the 3sixty gives you a great number of options for control, which can help you dial in your slopes pretty easily... but like i said the software can tend to be glitchy.

the epi doesnt have the pure amount of controls as the 3sixty, but can still set slopes pretty nicely, and easily..

what it comes down to, is if your a huge audiophile, and will be adjusting your slopes continuously, the 3sixty can tend to get a little annoying... but if you're just going to find your "sweet spot", and leave it, you won't have many problems.

if it's the latter, and you will be leaving it once set, the 3sixty is what i would suggest.

I think if you are going to spend that kind of money you might as well spend a little bit more and gets the 3sixty.2
the original is still a really good unit for oem integration... the .2 has some added options, but runs on the same base software... the .3 is looking very promising... but the delays on it really killed the hype.

the original is still a really good unit for oem integration... the .2 has some added options, but runs on the same base software... the .3 is looking very promising... but the delays on it really killed the hype.
yea i think im gonna go with the 3sixty, im a set it and forget type guy, when u mentioned glitchy software i was thinking more in terms of an active glitch in the processor. As long as it sets and stays that way im good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.