rims or beats

fosgate SVT
10+ year member

well what i got is a 99 contour svt{i personally think its still just a grandma car} svt or not

the stock rms are not to badfor being stock ive seen worse!! i cantget 20s they wont fit

the biggest they sayis 18s and that cutting it real close! i would like to upgrade to stereo but i really see no need but i am addicted to my system i dont even know my spl score bu i do know i can thow another amp into the mix to have 2amps power te subs, the **** sounds really loud with the seat down i think my ear drums are gettng dammaged i gota be hitting atleast 120s-130s with them power hx2s and tha pheonix gold 1200.1{birth sheet 1400wtts rms} plus my sound quailty *****!!!! havg then subsin a 6.6cubic foot box tuned to35hz! but owell thats why i wanted to get peoples thoughts on what i shoul gt next

Well it sounds like you got money. buy another amp. Those subs can take a lot

more power. And get some spokes to ride on. They look good on just about anything.

If i was you i would go for rims since you have a system already.

NO your hitting alot harder than that. U have to be hitting at least 140's or higher. My friend has two 12wos with a 200watt amp and hits 138. If u already have a phat system, which u do, then get some crome, get the 18's and then upgrade ya stereo if u want it louder. Now u got the looks with the bass

truthfully, if i were you, don't blow your whole wad on a set of wheels. Bigger wheels will slow you down if you don't get the proper size. Personally, id get 17 inch rims, good for racing and look(get some light weight ones). And for your system, you must be insane to port two power hx2s, i personally love bass, but i actually wanna hear when im older. Compliments to your hard hitting system though.

It depends on what wheels your looking at, but it sounds like you already have a bumpin' system so go for some chrome. Or go half and half, a set of nice rims and then upgrade the stereo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fosgate SVT

10+ year member
fosgate SVT
BUFFALO,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from