Rf t2500-1bd vs. Treo ssx 2000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbaby
10+ year member

major member
im currently running 2 18"treo ssx on 2 hifonics brutus 2608 strapped, im looking to switch out the hifonics amps for 2 rf t2500-1bd or 2 treo 2000.1 ssx. both are strappable @ 2ohm. im caught between the two at the moment and need feedback from yall on which yall think would put out the most power considering how conservatively rated the treos are.

You'll probably gain more if you un-strap the amps and set the gains evenly. Treo amps are nice, but rockford does make some top quailty amps...hell, flip a coin.

You'll probably gain more if you un-strap the amps and set the gains evenly. Treo amps are nice, but rockford does make some top quailty amps...hell, flip a coin.
yea i was thinking that also because my subs are dual 2 and the amps are 1 ohm stable, i strapped them cause a friend of mine told me it would be less of a strain on my electrical system

i have a treo ssx2000.1 pushing my audiopulse axis 12 and i love it. Sub is rated for 2500rms and this amp pushes it to the limit. The ssx also doesnt have a very large footprint so that was a plus for me but i don't know how much room you're working with. Just my opinion but i would go with treo. You can probably get the treo cheaper too as RF amps are usually pricey.

i have a treo ssx2000.1 pushing my audiopulse axis 12 and i love it. Sub is rated for 2500rms and this amp pushes it to the limit. The ssx also doesnt have a very large footprint so that was a plus for me but i don't know how much room you're working with. Just my opinion but i would go with treo. You can probably get the treo cheaper too as RF amps are usually pricey.
Truf

i would definitly go with rockford!
any reason why? my treo puts out more power then my brothers RF 2000bd and he has 1 more battery then me, we both run stinger spv70s btw. The treo is also half ohm stable if ever needed, the guts look purdy and has a fan to help with cooling.

i have a 98 gmc yukon so space isnt a issue, i also have a dcpower 230 amp alt feeding power to 2 kinetik 3800 in the back. appreciate the feedback on the treo, Ive heard they are vastly underrated. come on you rf guys out there give me some of your input on this matter. As far as price goes they both run about the same 1600 rf - 1500treo, so im still up in the air on it

i have a 98 gmc yukon so space isnt a issue, i also have a dcpower 230 amp alt feeding power to 2 kinetik 3800 in the back. appreciate the feedback on the treo, Ive heard they are vastly underrated. come on you rf guys out there give me some of your input on this matter. As far as price goes they both run about the same 1600 rf - 1500treo, so im still up in the air on it
SunDown 4500.1...... over 4500 with 13 volts..

if you can't get the saz 4500 the dd M4a will do in excess of 4500..

those SSXs are very inefficient.. if they fail to impress you get rid of them.. there are a good deal of better drivers out there..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.