RF T2 4" coil motors

Participant count
  • Participant list

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm looking for 3 motors from the RF T2 Power series subs, the one's with the shiney aluminum cone w/power across the face. I have 1 already and need 3 more to build my 18's. No junk please, they won't do any good if they have cracks in the ferrite or shifted poles, only good condition motors please. They didn't come with mounting holes in the top plate so i'll need to drill and tap some and plan to use TI baskets. Budget for each motor is $75 plus shipping tops. I still need to purchase softparts to fit. Thanks for the help

it's not over yet man, people change their minds on builds..no waste of time, i still got a few leads. thanks for letting me know and pls keep me in the loop if he changes his mind, even if he just sells me 1 it get's me closer to being complete
your welcome,ill keep ya in mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.