SOLD Revised Moving List: 1/0 Wire, JL Banner, Custom Subs, Subwoofer Baskets ETC

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
Here we go again!

I like the prices that I have listed but I am open to offers! I am trying to stay away from trades since I want to reduce additional clutter.

First up I have a JL Audio shop banner. I will let it go for $25 + shipping.

JLAudioBanner.jpg

I have 1 Shocker Super Extreme motor left. It had the mounting screws glued in from the previous owner. I got 3 screws out but the holes need to be re-threaded which I can not do. The motor is pictured on the right. I will sell the damaged motor for $35 + shipping.

ShockerSuperMotors.jpg

Next is a Crossfire BMF XT motor that I will build into a complete sub for $200 shipped.

CrossfireBMFXT.jpg

I also have a Power Acoustik 3.0 farad cap that I was going to use in a project last year. I never took it out of the box or hooked it up. It is still brand new! 50 + shipping.

3FaradCap.jpg

I still have the T-Yokes and Top Plates for 2 3HP motors. I really would like to see this gone so I will sell for $50 + shipping.

TYokes-TopPlates.jpg

I also have a bunch of 1/0 guage wire scraps including stinger and kicker hyperflex. PM me for more details. I will say $2 per foot on this or best offer + shipping. Good deals if you buy it all!

I have 4 ferrite slugs that will fit the 3HP motors. These slugs are 1.5" tall and are not yet charged. I would like $10 + shipping each.

Ferrite.jpg

Lastly I have 13 Konaki baskets left. I have 7 15" and 6 12" baskets. I would like 15+ shipping each but will cut nice deals if you buy muultiples and nicer deals to buy them all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.