Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

sojiaraggs9000
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
West Tx
OK guys bunch of stuff for sale if you have any questions just ask.

Im open to any reasonable offers.

100_1462.gif

Item(s) for Sale:

Custom Retrofitted Centennials With Fx35 & 85122+

Mr Gasket Coil Spring Spacers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Custom Retrofitted Centennials With Fx35 & 85122+ - They fit 2000-2007 Ford Taurus. These bad babies consist of FX35 projectors, clear replica lenses, Phillips 85122+ D2S bulbs (4300k), Matsushita Gen IV Ballasts (35w), and a plug-n-play harness. You could even bull these apart and custom fit them into any application you desire.

Mr Gasket Coil Spring Spacers - These donut shaped spaces fit snug to the contours of the coil springs. 1" in thickness they help well with SAS (saggy *** syndrome)

Price:

Custom Retrofitted Centennials With Fx35 & 85122+ - Asking Price: $350 Shipped

Mr Gasket Coil Spring Spacers - - SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See Above

Item Pictures:

Custom Retrofitted Centennials With Fx35 & 85122+

100_1485.gif

100_1487.gif

100_1488.gif

Mr Gasket Coil Spring Spacers

100_1483.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices are pretty much set. New parts would run you in the $600s. Lowest i could go would probably be $400 shipped. Ballasts have less than 15 hours on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
still have that epic 150? and what dc amp is that
PM'd u

ALSO Prices reduced. You can't get a HID with Modded Projectors (clear lenses and color cutoff mod) for under $400 shipped.... I don't care where you look.

PM'd u
ALSO Prices reduced. You can't get a HID with Modded Projectors (clear lenses and color cutoff mod) for under $400 shipped.... I don't care where you look.
hate to be the bearer of bad news but you can. under 300 shipped actually.. im looking to doing my headlights and have found quite a few spots and authorized sellers who will go way down. found one guy that will even do it for me including labor and shipping for right around 4...

Nope

Bi-xenon FX-R Stage IV Kit

$410.00 + shipping

We're not talking dealer prices we're talkuing walk off the street prices.

Sure you can buy some pos's of the internet but Im talking the best of the best bi-xenon 2.5 kit you can possibly b\get your hands on. Only thing that compares is s2k's 3" kits.... if you can find them

I said the "best of the best 2.5" You cant compare them Mini's to FX35-R's they're 2 completely different monsters. The 2 output's don't even compare.

Morimoto Mini

Low: (not a good pic cuz the left side was a bit too high, but its the only 1 i got)

000_0029.jpg

High:

PICT0087-1.jpg

Inside View: (high beam)

PICT0098-1.jpg

FX35-R

Low:

PICT0090-1.jpg

High: (Don't mind the hot spots they're from a defect in the Taurus's Headlamp lenses)

PICT0091.jpg

Inside View: (High Beam)

100_0768.jpg

This shows the differeance that the Clear Replica Lenses make verse the stock projector lenses

FXClearGIF.gif

AND this is what the color mod is (It makes the cutoff line have sort of a rainbow effect. Which is a cusatom mod.. you can't buy this)

100_0761.jpg

Mini... better than stock... well ofcourse. Better than FX35-Rs....... no.

did you use a halogen bulb for those minis? looks hella yellow. they also come with the clear lenses now, and with the cutoff mod, that can also be achieved. granted those fx are better, for the money, the minis are on point, esp the new 4.1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sojiaraggs9000

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sojiaraggs9000
West Tx
Start date
Participants