RE's Prices...

wow thx man!

Here they are if any one else can make use of them...

Re8- $49

Re10- $59

Re12- $69

Se10- $149

Se12- $169

Se15- $199

Sx10- $239

Sx12- $249

Sx15- $269

Sx18- $309

Xxx10- $359

Xxx12- $369

Xxx15- $399

Xxx18- $429

Mt10- $409

Mt12- $419

Mt15- $449

Mt18- $479

I know, I've seen them posted many of times before, just forgot what thread it was in.. i even tried searchin.. It's just stupid that they don't have the prices listed on their site.

do those prices inclde shipping? I also remember someone someone saying that the price might be a lil different when you actually buy them,. cheaper or more expensive? do they have sales every once in a while?

Prices depend on your location. If you are within 50 miles of a dealer, you must buy through the dealer. You will pay more at a dealer (naturally).

No one should assume that those prices hold any relevance if you have not purchased something from RE...because you can be paying something different than what you see- your best bet is to call them.

Since we are on the rms topic how much rms/peak power does the re8 make. Im thinking on running 8 of these instead of the 2 12's that would cost more I was originally going with. Everyone seems to like them so for 225 bucks you really cant go wrong. Also for the people that are running four of these what kind of box are you running sealed or unsealed?

Since we are on the rms topic how much rms/peak power does the re8 make. Im thinking on running 8 of these instead of the 2 12's that would cost more I was originally going with. Everyone seems to like them so for 225 bucks you really cant go wrong. Also for the people that are running four of these what kind of box are you running sealed or unsealed?

175rms/250max

Go ported with 4 of them tuned to low 30s.

.50 each sub

If I go with 4 of them what ohm will that put me at. The amp I was going to get is a planet audio 850 x 1 and turn the gain down. I know people told me with 3 subs that I would be at 1 ohm. Does it matter how many subs your running when it gets to one. For example if I ran 6 would it still be 1 ohm? I havnt decided yet but I might do 6 and run a hifonics 1000d. Would that be a good setup? How many cubes per sub would I need ported? Why does everyone use ported boxes do they hit harder?

your looking more like 450 for 8 of them.......if he doesnt give u a deal.

that will put u at 4 ohms....no matter what if u run a multiple of four, with DVC 4 u can get at 2 ohms, be it 4 8 12 16 20 24

It was supose to be 4 not 8. Anyways If I run 4 then what amp do you reccomend. I was planning on going with a hifonics but if there is a better one please tell me. If I run 6 what ohm can I get to?

Is it possible to fit (8) 8's in the back of a average sized car trunk? How would it sound outside of the car? Would it be loud? I'm thinking of running 8 REs with about 187.5W Each In my trunk if theres enough room. Hardly anyone has (8) 8s and everyone in the sun has 2 12s or a 15.. So I think it'd be cool to have 8 8's. Esp. from a brand no one has ever heard of around here. Also how would the 8 8's sound compared to lets say a ... 15' XXX with a Hifonics BXD1500?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.