reed dollaz = Beware!

hes getting his money back. no worries. i had issues due to christmas. i sold it at the wrong time. he is getting full refund plus 10% for the trouble. no worries
maybe if u didnt wait until christmas, it wouldnt be a problem. If the transaction went down 3 months ago then u must have been having Christmas issues in September..

I'm a firm believer in 'nobody is perfect' but 3 months to take care of a transaction is a little more than unacceptable. I find it humorous that you're finally going to resolve an issue and clear your name only after it was brought to everyone attention and made public. Best of luck OP.

all my other deals have gone through just fine. just sent nismos14 his sub, waiting on an extra 25.00 for shipping to send his other one. the xbox was just a bad timing thing. that is all. it will be resolved. im no scammer. b/s just happened.
Out of your mouth for the past 3 months perhaps?

Not trying to point fingers but delaying a transaction for 3 months just seems lazy...

hes getting his money back. no worries. i had issues due to christmas. i sold it at the wrong time. he is getting full refund plus 10% for the trouble. no worries
We're working on getting this cleared up now. According to him, I'll be getting a full refund plus the 10% by 1/15/08. Hopefully everything works out.

We're working on getting this cleared up now. According to him, I'll be getting a full refund plus the 10% by 1/15/08. Hopefully everything works out.
10% for holding your money for 3 months... Better than a CD at a bank i guess. But reed dollaz isn't a member of the FDIC

all my other deals have gone through just fine. just sent nismos14 his sub, waiting on an extra 25.00 for shipping to send his other one. the xbox was just a bad timing thing. that is all. it will be resolved. im no scammer. b/s just happened.

Why did you pawn the 360 if the guy paid you for it? Then you tried to hijack him for more money.

You are a piece of ****. Hopefully you get IP banned for this.

Why did you pawn the 360 if the guy paid you for it? Then you tried to hijack him for more money.
You are a piece of ****. Hopefully you get IP banned for this.
the sellers a b$tch for a pathetic ass move like that.

how can you even show your face on here?

you try and jack the guy for even more money after the fact?

why is it people like him are still alowed to be on here after they pull something like that? Why can he be BANNED after attempting to SCAM the buyer?

only reason he is owning up to it is because he was called out like the b$itch he is..

the sellers a b$tch for a pathetic ass move like that.how can you even show your face on here?

you try and jack the guy for even more money after the fact?

why is it people like him are still alowed to be on here after they pull something like that? Why can he be BANNED after attempting to SCAM the buyer?

only reason he is owning up to it is because he was called out like the b$itch he is..
x2 he should definitely be banned for this. People like this are the reason people are going to stop buying off here. I don't know which part is worse, him pawning the 360 after the OP paid for it or trying to get even more money out of him. I would never buy from him and I suggest nobody else does either. And he's only trying to fix it because the OP called him out on it. BAN HIM!!!!

he practically tricked the buyer into giving him a loan.
Probably to cover his christmas expenses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

killahbean

10+ year member
AzN Sensation
killahbean
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies