Reconed IDMAX 12 d4

Participant count
  • Participant list

dacheatham
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: IDMAX 12 d4, v2

Item(s) Description/Condition: Recently reconed with a blank cap. The sub looks and sounds amazing. Both coils read proper.

Price: $175 + ship, partial trade for a 3way crossover

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

DSCN1889.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1888.jpg

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great woofer i reconed it, and awesome seller here very honest and an unbelievably fair price... Someone should really hit him up on this, wont see another one for this much again!!!

honestly just curious but does image dynamics still offer recones for this sub? just curious cuz I was thinking of getting mine reconed or a beefier voicecoil? pm about it preferably....otherwise FREE BUMP FOR THE BEST SOUNDING SUB *hands down*

To answer the question yes id offers recones for it, but its the exact same thing this sub is aside from the cone, which doesnt hinder sound quality, and the recone kit alone cost 189.00 off ebay at its cheapest price... For less than what hes asking you can get a working perfect woofer... Might as well just buy it whole for a ridiculously low price!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.