No chips or cracks

Price:

250 plus sh

150 plus sh

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

Item Pictures:

Uploading from my phone

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

*** check end of post for update ***

2kyukon, where's the re xxx motor I paid for?

- 7/28/13 - I sent payment and you said you'd ship via ups thru your job on 7/30/13 because you wouldn't be at your job on 7/29/13. I had no problem since you told me it was packed and ready to ship out and you were just waiting on ups to pick it up.

- 8/1/13 - I pm'd you to see if there was any tracking info yet. Result; no response.

- 8/3/13 - I pm you again. Result; no response.

- 8/5/13 - You finally reply back with,

Sorry man I got into a car accident last week and didn't leave your info with our ups guy I return to work in the morning and will see how much it is to overnight it. Please feel free to text me at (I deleted his number for his privacy) I am. At fault fully and apologize as much as I can
- 8/6/13 - I text you expressing my sympathies and ask about the motor. Result; no response.

- 8/7/13 - I send you a pm telling you I texted you the day before and that you didn't answer my text. Result; no response.

- 8/8/13 - I send you another pm,

I'm trying to be patient with u but you're making it pretty difficult. I texted u, pm'd u and still no response other than u telling me a few days ago u were in an accident. I've tried contacting u since then unsuccessfully, and I saw u were logged in just a couple hrs ago so I kno u got my pm's. Either just give me a refund or send out the motor, it's been over a week since I sent u the payment and you've had more than enough time to make a move. I'll be waiting for a response...
Result; no response.
- 8/11/13 - I text you saying if you're not going to send me the motor just refund me what I paid you. Result; still waiting...

Obviously I still want the motor but if you're not going to send it, just give me a refund. I will give you until the end of tomorrow and if I don't hear anything from you by then I'm filing a paypal claim against you.

- 8/13/13 - **** Motor arrived today ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.