Re sxx or re xxx?

Xjeff
10+ year member

Hello I was wonder which of the two subs people would recommend to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have a hifonics hfi1500d amp with 0 gauge wire and big 3. I would build a box to fix either one, I'm leaning towards the sxx since my amp will have enough power for it, but a amp upgrade might happen if I go with a re xxx. So anyone personally use either? What's your input?

I like my XXX for sure on 2500 rms. people always hate on the new ones vs. the old line. idc tho. so if you upgrade stuff here and there you may want the beefier sub for when you upgrade to a beefier amp. my system is never finished. i upgrade one thing just to upgrade something else later... keeps it interesting.

Haters everywhere, maybe I don't have easy access to every brand of sub. I know alot of people don't re and that's fine but don't spam my post with nevative comments on how bad you think it is please. If I wasn't upgrading my amp and sticking with my current would you even think about about going with the xxx?

If you're not planning on upgrading soon, (not trying to hate), I would recommend a different brand. Their build quality just isn't the same as it used to be. You should check out soundsolutionsaudio.com, they have great subs for the price. You'd be able to get a lot more bang for the buck.

I waited until I got a deal on mine local. bought but never used, till i got it. If you're going to buy something, buy it at a price you can sell it for a profit for later on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Xjeff

10+ year member
Xjeff
The dalles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from