RE SX's or Kicker CVX 15s

cvx= 2.375 4 layer coil, sx= 3" 8 layer vc. the sx will handle about double or more real world power over the cvx. they really arent in the same class. SX all day!

not even fair, the sx is in the same class as the ascendant audio havoc..fi q...very good sql driver, they are rated at 1000 watts rms, but I know guys running double that for daily(I wouldn't do that)

Of these 2 or other brands what would you guys choose, there gonna see anywhere from 4k to 8k havn't decided on sub amp yet.
Let me know what you guys think?
4k and 8k watts are a big difference and the subs you're choosing/amount of woofers depends heavily on power.

Out of the 2 I'd run SXs.. I've run a bunch of different sizes of SXs in the past and loved all of them. CVXs are good woofers but SXs are of a better build quality and should take more power.

CVX's are pretty laid back subs while the RE SX is in your face. So considering you are getting 15's I'm sure u want in your face bass so the SX is the way to go
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

4k and 8k watts are a big difference and the subs you're choosing/amount of woofers depends heavily on power.
Out of the 2 I'd run SXs.. I've run a bunch of different sizes of SXs in the past and loved all of them. CVXs are good woofers but SXs are of a better build quality and should take more power.
Hes lying, he hasnt run ****, doesnt own the cars in his sig, dont take this advice seriously

not even fair, the sx is in the same class as the ascendant audio havoc..fi q...very good sql driver, they are rated at 1000 watts rms, but I know guys running double that for daily(I wouldn't do that)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif How the heck do you compare an Fi Q to an RE SX??? Just because they are rated the same RMS value doesn't mean they are comparable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.