SOLD RE SEXXX's for sale!! Very cheap!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundsUnlimited
10+ year member

Loudest MOFO on the ROAD!
I dunno why, but I'm not allowed to post stuff for sale in teh classifieds so I will do it here...I got 2 12" RE SExxx's for sale, they are in excellent condition..They have hardly been used at all..I need to get rid of them so I can finish paying off my tires for my car...I am asking $150 per sub or $300 for all the subs...That price can be negotionable as well!! If you want to know anything else about them just let me know!! THey are the 2003 models as well!!

Thanks,

blake

I think they are slowly closing down the used section since we have Amplifiers, Subs, etc sections. Your probally gonna get moved to the Subwoofer section very soon...

Here's a few details about the subs..

RMS: 1000-1200 watts for everyday

and it can take 2000+ for competition applications

It can be used in semi-small box's..it can be used in sealed or ported applications..I prefer Ported for this subs and tuning low..But it can be used in about any setup what so ever...

Both of these subs did a 146.5 on the Linear X mic the mic used by "NSPL" at an NSPL competition..and that score was done in a single cab truck with only about 1000 watts per sub!! They are about 3-4+ dbs louder than 2 12" JL W6v2's ported!! And probably within a 1-3db range of 2 12" JL w7s depending on teh setup!!! Great woofer, and the Sound Quality is decent for a modded SPL woofer!!

Blake

Whats the coil config on em? I'd love to buy em off of you, but id have to unload my k's first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If youre willing to wait a week or 2 i can sell my k's and ill buy em off you, otherwise best of luck sellin' em!

If youre willing to wait a week or 2 i can sell my k's and ill buy em off you, otherwise best of luck sellin' em!
Due to what peps have done in the past, I no longer wait for anyone unless its within a few days..If I still have the subs whenever u got the money, then they are yours...So just let me know

Thanks

Ok, i can see that. I actually have the money now, but i have a school payment due hwere shortly and i wasnt sure how much $$$ i have in my account. I'll get back to you sometime.

Ok, i can see that. I actually have the money now, but i have a school payment due hwere shortly and i wasnt sure how much $$$ i have in my account. I'll get back to you sometime.
That sounds good, just let me know whenever u have gotten the money and your ready to purchase the woofers...I have pay pal so we can make it quick and simple!!

Thanks

Blake G

Here's a few details about the subs..
RMS: 1000-1200 watts for everyday

and it can take 2000+ for competition applications

It can be used in semi-small box's..it can be used in sealed or ported applications..I prefer Ported for this subs and tuning low..But it can be used in about any setup what so ever...

Both of these subs did a 146.5 on the Linear X mic the mic used by "NSPL" at an NSPL competition..and that score was done in a single cab truck with only about 1000 watts per sub!! They are about 3-4+ dbs louder than 2 12" JL W6v2's ported!! And probably within a 1-3db range of 2 12" JL w7s depending on teh setup!!! Great woofer, and the Sound Quality is decent for a modded SPL woofer!!

Blake
how do these do against the HC's in spl. cause i know the HCs are better in SQ

how do these do against the HC's in spl. cause i know the HCs are better in SQ
They have greater SPL by nearly 2+dbs with the same power leves than the HC's do..SO in other words, the HC's are given 1000 and the Sexxx's 1000..The SExxx's will surpass the HC's in SPL...Thats been tested and proven numerous times...Its louder than a XXX with about 400-500+ wattage over the Xxx's given power...Still a very powerful sub!! Great SPL, I also found the SQ to be pretty decent considering its a modded SPL woofer.

Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.