re re comps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
What is your question. Basically are they good, right?

Most people who have used them will sey they are good and a great deal for the money. If your asking how they compare to other equally priced comps, Then they are either just as good if not better.

Don't worry about the 50 rms. Most people never really send any more than that to there comps for a daily driver vehicle. 50 watts is pretty loud.

Plus there is that RE group buy going on right now:)

yea i kno. im gunna decide to go with them especially since the group buy ends at the end of this week. now im jus decidin on subs. one se ported? 2 se sealed? or 2 se ported under recommended box volume due to a lack of space problem.... but one se ported to two se sealed would be jus as loud and cost half as much in subs and amp. so what do u think?

i got the money its jus i dont have THAT MUCH that i can go upgrading the big 3...lol. that was my original plan to jus get a xxx12 but then i realized an electrical issue that would arise. but when u dont have much space and u have a smaller car everything is louder also..lol

i was looking at the fanatic q 5.25s and they have all these crossover accessories like tweeter attenuation etc. they cost $200. 100rms how do the re's compare? also what is the mounting depth. if its deeper then 2.5 then i cant have them...

Perhaps then you might want to check out the Rl-p or Avalanche 12. Those have excellent SQ and work with less power than the XXX. That way you dont have to worry about the big 3 upgrade. As far as the comps go you can always make spacers for them anyways.

Perhaps then you might want to check out the Rl-p or Avalanche 12. Those have excellent SQ and work with less power than the XXX. That way you dont have to worry about the big 3 upgrade. As far as the comps go you can always make spacers for them anyways.
Have you heard these two subs? Considering the 12" version is not available to the public yet...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.