Qms: 6.337

Qts: 0.545

Le: 4.26 mH

VAS: 4.44 L

BL: 21.20 N/A

Cms: 80.8 uM/N

Mms: 157 g

Sens: 80.06 @ 1w/1m

3. Description/Condition: Re-coned and in perfect working order. The drivers are being sold as-is with no warranty. I bought a lot of used motors from Jake, am cleaning them up, putting new baskets and spacer rings on them and re-coning the drivers with all new soft parts. For those of you who don't know me, I own Stereo Integrity and am a partner/subwoofer designer for Obsidian Audio and I also build production drivers, do re-cones, and drop-in's for Sundown Audio.

I can build any SA-8 you want. Normal coils are dual 2 Ohm and dual 4 Ohm. Right now I'm focusing on the 12-spoke basket but later on I will get into the newer style basket models.

If you are interested in these you MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE!!! My email address is subs@obsidiancaraudio.com.

4. Price: : $90 plus shipping.

5. Pictures:

SA8top.JPG

SA8side.JPG

SA8term.jpg

SA8butt.JPG

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am interested in running two of these. Dual 4s with a Sundown SAE-1000D. Will it push them fine? what type of box is recommended and what specs? Do you have two reconed dual 4s for sale?

So I am interested in running two of these. Dual 4s with a Sundown SAE-1000D. Will it push them fine? what type of box is recommended and what specs? Do you have two reconed dual 4s for sale?
As my original post states I can build any stock coil configuration you want and if you are interested you will need to email me. For answers to your other questions please contact Sundown Audio.

All emails have been responded to and Paypal invoices have been sent out to those who have expressed genuine interest.

Four SA8 D4's getting built for Mr. D. They should be ready to be shipped out on Friday!

Dimaggio.JPG

Thinking of running two SA8's ported in my Sierra. Can I ask why you dont offer any sort of warranty if you own SI? I do however, understand that the motors are used and bought from Jake, but would like some sort of reassurance.

Thinking of running two SA8's ported in my Sierra. Can I ask why you dont offer any sort of warranty if you own SI? I do however, understand that the motors are used and bought from Jake, but would like some sort of reassurance.
The SA8's I re-cone are guaranteed to work but I am not offering a manufacturers warranty as I am not the manufacturer. I'm performing these re-cones after hours to help Jake move the 8's that need rebuilt. I'm not going to add customer abuse issues on these 8's to my already incredibly busy days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Electrodynamic

10+ year member
Knows nothing
Electrodynamic
Mooresville, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date