RE audio seX15 vs FI audio Q15

DRACULZ
10+ year member

orlando
looking to run dual 15's in a sealed box. listen to mostly metal. it's going in a cadillac. trying to find a sub thats got plenty of output in a sealed box. which of these two subs will sound the best. the subs will be getting 2000 watts @ 1ohm

fi Que!!!
i heard the old re audio SE's sound better than the new seX and q15's. is this true? if sooo... that sux //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

new re ***** big balls...i still think the q performs better than the se ( from what i read)...never had the q...own 2 se's and very happy with them...loud and low and good price....

new re ***** big balls...i still think the q performs better than the se ( from what i read)...never had the q...own 2 se's and very happy with them...loud and low and good price....

where can you score some old se's?

yeah those are the old se's ...i had mine for a while now

you think the old se's are better than the fi q's? i knoiw there cheaper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

the NEW se/x are awesome!!!!! have had mine for abour 6 months now and they are the best sub that i have herd to date!!!

all the people hating on the new se's probably havnt herd one or are commenting on the looks

the NEW se/x are awesome!!!!! have had mine for abour 6 months now and they are the best sub that i have herd to date!!!
all the people hating on the new se's probably havnt herd one or are commenting on the looks
where did you get it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.