Raspberry Ketones 99% Pure (Powder) - Supplement

Kross6622
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SCS, MI
1. Product:

99% Pure Raspberry Ketones

2. Specs:

For those who are unfamiliar Raspberry Ketones has been associated with weight loss and been featured on Dr. Oz here recently. They are a hot seller, and I have used them for some time. They work well. Below is a video with Dr. Oz

Raspberry Ketone Fat-Burner in a Bottle The Dr. Oz Show - YouTube

3. Description/Condition:

I can accommodate any amount that you want to purchase. I have it in Powder or I can make a liquid solution which would avoid the hassle of using a milligram scale.

I am currently doing R&D for a new product and have some left over. Hence why im selling. I know a lot of us car audio guys are active in the gym as well so I figured Id offer it to you guys if your interested.

4. Price: :

Retail for this stuff is upwards of $0.20 to $0.30 per 100-200mg serving. Depending if its mixed with another ingredients or not.

I can do orders from 10 grams (80 - 125mg servings) up to whatever you need.

Price starts at 7.50 plus shipping. PM for quotes. If you want it in liquid to add to a drink PM me and I will quote you on price.

Shipping is $1.95 for anything less then 30 grams.

I also have a bunch of other supplements related to health and wellness.

5. Pictures:

Pictured is a 20 gram package. Under my CACO username

scaled.php

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I am quoting a peer reviewed article on a study done in japan. Also for those who are interested I do also have Capsaicin and Green Tea Extract with 98% polyphenols for sale as well. But for those unfamiliar with capsaicin it is very hot(spice) as its the active part of a peppers. Both work by increasing norepinephrines.

Title:Raspberry ketone possesses anti-obesity activitySource:Science Letter. (July 19, 2005): p1259.

Document Type:Brief article

Full Text:

Raspberry ketone possesses anti-obesity activity.

According to recent research from Japan, "Raspberry ketone [4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one; RK] is a major aromatic compound of red raspberry (Rubus idaeus). The structure of RK is similar to the structures of capsaicin and synephrine, compounds known to exert anti-obese actions and alter the lipid metabolism.

"The present study was performed to clarify whether RK helps prevent obesity and activate lipid metabolism in rodents. To test the effect on obesity, our group designed the following in vivo experiments: mice were fed a high-fat diet including 0.5, 1, or 2% of RK for 10 weeks; mice were given a high-fat diet for 6 weeks and subsequently fed the same high-fat diet containing 1% RK for the next 5 weeks."

"RK prevented the high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight and the weights of the liver and visceral adipose tissues (epididymal, retroperitoneal, and mesenteric)," said Chie Morimoto at Ehime University and collaborators in Japan. "RK also decreased these weights and hepatic triacylglycerol content after they had been increased by a high-fat diet. RK significantly increased norepinephrine-induced lipolysis associated with the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase from the cytosol to lipid droplets in rat epididymal fat cells."

The researchers concluded, "RK prevents and improves obesity and fatty liver. These effects appear to stem from the action of RK in altering the lipid metabolism, or more specifically, in increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis in white adipocytes."

Morimoto and associates published their study in Life Sciences (Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci, 2005;77(2):194-204).

For additional information, contact Chie Morimoto, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Ehime University School of Medicine, Shigenobu-cho, Onsen-gun, Ehime 791-0295, Japan. E-mail: chie@m.ehime-u.ac.jp.

Publisher contact information for the journal Life Sciences is: Pergamon-Elsevier Science Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB, England.

Keywords: Ehime, Japan, Obesity Therapy, Weight Loss, Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Pharmaceutical and Drug Development, Diet and Nutrition, Lipolysis, Metabolism, Raspberry Ketone, Endocrinology.

This article was prepared by Science Letter editors from staff and other reports. Copyright 2005, Science Letter via NewsRx.com.

Source Citation

"Raspberry ketone possesses anti-obesity activity." Science Letter 19 July 2005: 1259. Academic OneFile. Web. 18 June 2012.

Document URL

Login - Kresge Library - Oakland University

Gale Document Number: GALE|A267848421

Another informative site is available at the link here A Labeling Study To Elucidate the Biosynthesis of 4-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-Butan-2-one (Raspberry Ketone) by Nidula niveo-tomentosa

Here is a picture with my username with Acai Berry Extract 50:1, and 2 different forms of Capsicum Extract 10:1. I have these available for sale as well.

imagewdo.jpg

Raspberry ketones and capsicum extract are used in weight loss and acai berry extract is a highly concentrated antioxidant. They all increase your norepinephrine which increases your metabolisim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kross6622

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Kross6622
SCS, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies