RARE ZED Micro Amp Collection !!!!!!

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Hifonics Falcon Eagle and Hawk...the complete series of ZED micro amps...these are 100% working condition...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is a rare find a complete set of these ZED made Haifonics micro series...the baby one sells for $119 on ebay....Im asking less than that each for all 3 as a set shipped....these have some of the best crossovers ever built...and never shut down even in the 100 degree summer heat....they can be run active or passive...and all 8.5 condition or better looks wise...can be used as show pieces

Price:

$350 shipped all 3 CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in CONUS

Item Pictures:

ZEDmicro001.jpg

Well not in need of a x-over but that one nice peice.I use the Kicker KQ9 preamps for all my setups though.That is nice though!!! Any VII,VIII amps??? looks as if that has never been bolted down either??What you asking for that x-over by the way??????

Well not in need of a x-over but that one nice peice.I use the Kicker KQ9 preamps for all my setups though.That is nice though!!! Any VII,VIII amps??? looks as if that has never been bolted down either??What you asking for that x-over by the way??????
That one is brand new EQ /Crossover $300 plus shipping ...I have this nice crossover as well the only amp I have is a Mars X besides these....

callisto001.jpg

callisto002.jpg

They are nice pieces...and to all.. worth every penny id say.!!!:eek:mg:Well ...wish i had seen that big x-over before i bought 2 more Kicker KQ9s a couple weeks ago:crap:

I hear you on that one..I have an Autotek BTS7204 Blue/silver not the BTX,and I bought it back in like 90/91,and I have only used it for like 2months,and put it up,and now debating to use it on my install in progress,or just use the Gemini VII instead,or two Pluto VII series??Putting 2VIII Cyclops slaved in on my subs this time..never slaved those before..gonna try it out though.

I hear you on that one..I have an Autotek BTS7204 Blue/silver not the BTX,and I bought it back in like 90/91,and I have only used it for like 2months,and put it up,and now debating to use it on my install in progress,or just use the Gemini VII instead,or two Pluto VII series??Putting 2VIII Cyclops slaved in on my subs this time..never slaved those before..gonna try it out though.
I bought this one brand new back in the day...I used it for many years and sold it for $350 on here a few years ago.....

Kicker002.jpg

NIIIIICE..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif Was that 1/2 or 1/4 ohm stable..Can you say..CHEATER????

NIIIIICE..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif Was that 1/2 or 1/4 ohm stable..Can you say..CHEATER????
I ran it at 1/2 mono with no problems but it ran warm....it still loooked almost as nice when i sold it as the day i bought it.....and i probably ran it in at least 5 diffrent vehicles...i had another but sold it a couple of years before this one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.