Rare Alpine CDA-7998 1.5 din Phantom Face Full Active Dead Head HU!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDA-7998

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am the original owner, this deck has never been in for repair or had any isssues. This is the 1.5 din face (Single Din install) that hides away into the unit when powered down.

This is a very rare head unit and this one is probably the best condition one you will find outside of being new in box or pretty **** close to it.

The face has small and very light marks near the volume control you cannot see them when the unit is powered up also very hard to see them at all to be honest.

There is ZERO button wear as I used the remote most of the time. The biolite display is very bright and looks sharp no dead pixles or discoloration.

Comes with everything minus the retail box, so you get the trim ring, original remote and sleave.

This is probably one of the best SQ decks that alpine has made outside of the 7990 and 7909 and they are very hard to find.

This unit is a dead head, meaning you will need an amplifier to support this deck as there is NO internal amplifier. This unit puts out 4v front,read and sub at all volume levels it has a DC/DC converter box attached to the unit. None of this 4v front/rear and 2v sub crap.

This unit is 2 way + sub and 3 way active please google for specs.

Price:

350.00 shipped FIRM, no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in the price.

Item Pictures:

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.