R/C Helicopter Axe CP

Participant count
  • Participant list

supermaxx123
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I.E.
I have had this for about 2 years. only had one major crash but its up and flying now. I used to think rc cars were fun until i tried flying. Havent had time to fly I'm also looking to upgrade from this if i ever start again.

This is a great beginner heli, parts and cheap and it doesnt respond too quick. hovers nicley and pretty fast forward flight. I'll take a vid of the actual heli flying. need room under my bed for car audio storage.

130shipped cont us.

comes with everything needed to fly, 2 lipo batteries and small parts. Have to find everything as far as extra stuff. the batteries cost me about 40each.

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

All three servos are upgraded to spektrum servos.

Lack of interest may be because the average temps for half the country will be below freezing for the next 3 months.

If this is still around in April I will be interested, but no way I am stnding out in sub zero temps to fly a helicopter.

a nitro would cost more than Car audio stuff posted here! Talk to any nitro guy and they will almost always have an electric(most likely the t-rex 450) as a practice heli.

this is pretty good starter.

buy it and store until summer lol

I'm a nitro man and I agree on the electric. Easier to work on for sure and no gas to buy. Only con is waiting for the batts to charge... not so bad. Wish I needed one...

1500 batt takes about 30min. With 2 batts one is 950mah and the other 1500mah together is about 20-25min flying time.

Charge times vary on how low in voltage the battery is. I've never had it under 10.5. I stop as soon as i can feel a loss in power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

supermaxx123

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
supermaxx123
I.E.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies