R any of the cheap douuble dins(no names) on ebay any good?

what do you mean by no name? as in, absolutely no product name (not possible) or something that you dont think is popular? just because something is not being bought by everybody and their grandmothers does not mean it is a bad product. Mach5 is a perfect example. It was, and still sometimes is considered a no name product but not one person has had a negative comment about them. and if they have, i havent seen it. do you have links to these double dins? that would be a good place to start with asking this type of question. how can we help you if we dont know what it is your looking at.

- reed

ok lets think about this. Take the above mach 5 mention for instance. When purchasing a driver from mach 5 it is being purchased from Mach 5 so there is only one company making money off of the sale. In this case there is a double din screen from $255 and im pretty sure that the seller is not the company itself so it cannot cost more then $150 to produce that product and i know that i for one do not want two own an indash screen produced from a mere $150

when i was up at Manny shop in CT he put a $300 double din in someones explorer...if you could get in touch with him id ask what it was cause it looked pretty good.

I mean something directly from there. I had problems with electronics coming directly from there before.

still sound wrong but getting something shipped to my house from there. idk how to state it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.