"vibe" uk

Participant count
  • Participant list

vibe boy
10+ year member

uk!!!
Hi there, i live in the uk "vibe" are about to open there new web site. Take a look and see what you think. I have a few of there products in my car- an "ac150 twin" which is an awsome dule 15" bandpass box. If you want loud deep bass then this is for you. 2400w peak 1200wrms!!!

well not to burst your bubble or anything........but band pass boxes arent really that great for sq unless they are built for a specific sub.......they have a very limited freq. response......

The subs in this enclosure are made for bandpass- the whole box is only 775mm long. The subs fire directly at each other!! the input of the subs is only 450wrms each but out put is much much higher than that. The bass is so low and deep. The 15" subs only have 10mm behind them, i agree ALL other bandpass box's ive herd before have been pants i would of gone for a ported or sealed box anyday!!! When there web sites up and runing take a look!! ( http://www.v-i-b-e.co.uk)

Originally posted by vibe boy The subs in this enclosure are made for bandpass- the whole box is only 775mm long. The subs fire directly at each other!! the input of the subs is only 450wrms each but out put is much much higher than that. The bass is so low and deep. The 15" subs only have 10mm behind them, i agree ALL other bandpass box's ive herd before have been pants i would of gone for a ported or sealed box anyday!!! When there web sites up and runing take a look!! ( http://www.v-i-b-e.co.uk)
shiver me timber... you're entering max live? That's one hell of a great show, minus all the ricing involved.

Do keep us updated and post pics if possible. Don't forget to take pics of flashing chicks too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

btw, I don't really fancy the bandpass.

I reckon bandpass are for poofs.

Real lads go slot ported. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

j/k.. whatever rocks your boat...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

P.S. We just kicked some Jap arse in fottball about an hour ago. 1-0 to Korea.

Can u believe this some one talking about a bandpass being better than a sealed or ported HAH. AND as for the RMS thing... The RMS is there for a reason, If you put anymore than 50 watts over the rms.. your an idiot. Yeah it might sound good for 10 seconds or maybe a day ( when hell freezez over ) but sooner or later that voice coils gonna get hot. AND you really wont be able to tell the difference between 450w and 500w. You would have to put in 4x 450w to even double the volume. IN OTHER WORDS BANDPASS *****. I have NEVER heard ANY bandpass box that is louder that my 2 10" in a ported. I have NEVER heard ANY bandpass box that is clearer that ANY ported or sealed box. Oh yeah did i mention BANDPASS SUX.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Originally posted by bigred78797 Can u believe this some one talking about a bandpass being better than a sealed or ported HAH. AND as for the RMS thing... The RMS is there for a reason, If you put anymore than 50 watts over the rms.. your an idiot. Yeah it might sound good for 10 seconds or maybe a day ( when hell freezez over ) but sooner or later that voice coils gonna get hot.
I feed 2x the rms of my driver to it daily. Does that make me an idiot? Have you ever heard of "over engineering"?

As for bandpass....eh. They can be done right and sound good, but it is extremely difficult. If a woofer and box are designed for one another, the chances of good results are improved drastically. but, as it is I have no experience with the product in question, so i won't ramble on. But I do urge you to get a listen in on a properly designed bandpass system. You may be surprised //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.