"Studio monitors"

Participant count
  • Participant list

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
Setting up a little mini studio in my room with a M-Audio Trigger Finger, Fruity Loops/Ableton 7, and a midi keyboard. Hoping for a turn table, preamp, and sound card afterwards but need some decent speakers first. What do I need to look for to run within all of this? I have seen them with RCA, and Midi inputs, but I want to spend like 100 or so roughly, not close to 200. Any help is appreciated.

If you're serious about making something that sounds decent spend that money on some headphones and a good headphone amplifier...

Then get yourself a mad money fund save up about $500.00 then look around. Start your search with some ADAM Audio monitors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.