Status
Not open for further replies.

porksoda
10+ year member

Dakota GOD!!!
nm
Item(s) for Sale:

Recoil RED1000.1

Hooked up one day and saw sparked coming from inside the amplifier. So I immediately unplugged it. I never messed with it again.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new condition except started sparking inside like a little fire I assume.

Price:

I am unsure how much this is work but I was thinking about $60 shipped or trade( Just let me know what you have to offer that is worth it)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

RMS Output Power @ 1% THD:

(Intro 4 Ohms) 350W x 1

(Intro 2 Ohms) 570W x 1

(Intro 1 Ohms) 1000W x 1

(Max Dynamic power) 3000 Watts

Frequency Response: 40Hz to 250Hz +/- 3dB

S/N Ratio: >70dB

Dimensions: 16.1" L x 11.0" W x 2.0" H

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can't tell from the pics, is there just that one burn mark by the transistor you took a close up of? Looks like it but I wanted to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...