quick ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bradl79
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NLR
i have CDT HD-M6+ and i have them in the doors right now, with deadner, but i was thinking of putting them in a box instead with .46 cu which it calls for .451, would i get better sound doing that or just leaving them in the doors (mid bass wise). thank u.

Brad, you can always pm me with these specific questions. If you're looking to increase the deep bass from HD-M6+ then putting them into small sealed enclosures will help. This range should already be covered by your subwoofer. Is there something lacking with the way they sound now in the doors?

It will yield more if the lower end response from the speaker I have the same speaker in a home application by cdt. Ported. And it gets low very low for a little 6.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.