Putting on some Damplifier Pro

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
A few days ago, I won a pack of Damplifier Pro. So today I finally found some time to do a little bit today. Took me about 2 hours just to do this!! Partly because I made the same cutout twice instead of a mirrored version of the first... oops

PIC-0484.jpg

PIC-0485.jpg

PIC-0486.jpg

PIC-0487.jpg

I estimate at least like 4 or 5 hours for 1 door based on what I did today and how much of a pain it will be to remove the door panels. I'm going to use more than half for the doors from this pack, then the rest on some trunk areas. With an exam in a hard class this Tuesday and Finals the following week, I'll do my best to put the rest in between study times.

Thank you thank you.

P4S: I'll probably do like you on the doors, I forgot I don't need to spend the same amount of time on the doors because it'll all be hidden. :RELIEF: haha

Thank you thank you.
P4S: I'll probably do like you on the doors, I forgot I don't need to spend the same amount of time on the doors because it'll all be hidden. :RELIEF: haha
I wish I would have done mine a little neater, but it would still have the same outcome.

The wiring will DEFINATELY BE CLEAN THOUGH. I just need to figure out how Im gonna mount my amps. I want them to be visible, but my options are slim.

I wish I would have done mine a little neater, but it would still have the same outcome.
The wiring will DEFINATELY BE CLEAN THOUGH. I just need to figure out how Im gonna mount my amps. I want them to be visible, but my options are slim.
Ya my wiring right now is horrible. I don't want to spend the time re-doing it because It'll change for the most part when I make my new box for the subs I have coming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.