Pure spl box for crossfire xs v.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

REDz28
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Would you be able to design me a pure spl box not a daily driver. I have a 18" crossfire xs v.2 D1 running off 2200watts rms. my current box has about 7cubes with around 200sqin of port tuned to 32hz with a 7" port my dimensions are 40"L by 22"W by 23"H I hit a 143 on idbl and a 142.3 on music with door open. I'd like to be around 145-147 range could you design me a box and how much would you charge? Let me know thanksss

is that what your hitting man?? im trying to beat out team ninja up here every comp i go to he wins featherweight bassboxing with his 12s haha but get his on average a 145. so if i can pass that will have some good competition

Tune at 38 and burp it. Or throw a sealed box in there and burp it. Whatever freq scores the loudest do the next box a few hz lower.

There's a bit more to it than that... but finding out what frequency the vehicle likes is critical when chasing numbers....

Is the vehicle the Z28 in the avatar?

Tune at 38 and burp it. Or throw a sealed box in there and burp it. Whatever freq scores the loudest do the next box a few hz lower.

is that what your hitting man?? im trying to beat out team ninja up here every comp i go to he wins featherweight bassboxing with his 12s haha but get his on average a 145. so if i can pass that will have some good competition
Lol no not me the guy who builds my boxs burped a 160 with one 18..pure sol box of course and a stupid amount of power all in a Honda civic lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

REDz28

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
REDz28
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date