!!!!!!!!punctured magnum!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear man..

How big is the hole??? I don't if I am right but it makes since in my mind that if it is small enought you should be able to patch if but if not I don't know how much it would cost to recone. that sux!!!!

I think you should be able to patch it. IDK if it will affect the sound i doubt it but like I said I don't know. If you do patch it I would be carfull at loud volumes b/c if you did a bad patch job and that fell apart during an long excursion that would be BAD!!! I would personaly recone it just to be on the safe side IMO.

i just dont have aannnnnnnnnnnnny money.... none at all . i just barley had enough for the sub then after 3 days this happens

I have used silicon (rubber gasket, ect) to patch really big holes before. Just went in from the back of the surround and globbed it on and fromed it the best I could.

That ***** man

My friend did with an electric drill while screwing the sub in. We patched it with duct tape. There was no audible difference from the other sub what so ever.

bahahah, that guy spells like he is 5 years old, YEAH YOUR STOKERS KICK ASS. (they are good, but you can put a hole in anything moron....)

Also if it makes you feel better CV is in financial trouble i beleive. so your STOKERS will be no more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skatenc

10+ year member
skatenc
nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from