!!!!!!!!punctured magnum!!!!!!!!!!!

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
Sorry to hear man..

How big is the hole??? I don't if I am right but it makes since in my mind that if it is small enought you should be able to patch if but if not I don't know how much it would cost to recone. that sux!!!!

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
I think you should be able to patch it. IDK if it will affect the sound i doubt it but like I said I don't know. If you do patch it I would be carfull at loud volumes b/c if you did a bad patch job and that fell apart during an long excursion that would be BAD!!! I would personaly recone it just to be on the safe side IMO.

OP
S

skatenc
10+ year member

nc
i just dont have aannnnnnnnnnnnny money.... none at all . i just barley had enough for the sub then after 3 days this happens

InhumanAcura
5,000+ posts

1/3ofTEAM PwNAGE..*****es
I have used silicon (rubber gasket, ect) to patch really big holes before. Just went in from the back of the surround and globbed it on and fromed it the best I could.

That ***** man

taylor
10+ year member

THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER
can
bahahah, that guy spells like he is 5 years old, YEAH YOUR STOKERS KICK ASS. (they are good, but you can put a hole in anything moron....)

Also if it makes you feel better CV is in financial trouble i beleive. so your STOKERS will be no more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skatenc

10+ year member
skatenc
nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from