PSI Bass line 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

giltyler

Senior VIP Member
Looking for 2 12" for a Dodge Ram Fox Box and saw the entry PSI and want to see if anyone tried them.

Looking at spending 300-400 on subs

If you know what works it the Fox box let me know.

They claim 1.55 per hole ported tuned to 35. The port looks kinda small

Just tired of boxes sitting on the seat

Power will be 2k range

The box in question is the 12" version
Im sorry sir.. I stand to be corrected.I placed the wrong sized sub.My apologizes..I myself have had a pair, and they sounded very nice.I also have a pair of HDS310s that do nicely.These are on sale at the moment,and a hell of a deal!!Great subs for the money

HDS2.112 Dual 4

It took approx 3 weeks before they loosened up and really surprised me.I thought I had gotten some cheesy pair of subs at first. But once they loosened up, they slammed pretty good

It took approx 3 weeks before they loosened up and really surprised me.I thought I had gotten some cheesy pair of subs at first. But once they loosened up, they slammed pretty good
Thanks for pointing out the sale I will have a look

Thanks for pointing out the sale I will have a look
Great subs for the money, and will do great at the 35 HTZ level you are wanting.They will take alot more power than specs cal for if its clean power. I run a Matts 300 old school on my 310s @2ohms in 4.0@32 htz. had a pair of HDS212s @ 2 ohms in 4.0 @36 htz and sounded really nice as well.Prettyclean surprisingly

XFLs are a nice sub too., but need a bit more space than what you have to work with.Dayton HOs are another nice sub as well.May be a little more expensive than the Squbeds at this time, but a really clean sub and great in small enclosures as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.