5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tampa
Item(s) for Sale:

ps3 slim 120gb

Item(s) Description/Condition:

everything included in the picture

Price:

120 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

He's a good seller man. Probably already shipped. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I paid for this last monday.He said he shipped via FedEx last Thursday.But still no tracking, still no package.If he is a good seller, he's not behaving like one.

Trying to figure out where the box is. Lost the tracking info. If it don't show up soon I'll refund. It's my beep up. No excuses.

Trying to figure out where the box is. Lost the tracking info. If it don't show up soon I'll refund. It's my beep up. No excuses.
Well, I don't know how long u expect me to wait. It doesn't take 2 weeks to ship from FL to IN.I have no way of knowing when, or even if u shipped anything.So I see no reason for u to be holding my money any longer.

Well, I don't know how long u expect me to wait. It doesn't take 2 weeks to ship from FL to IN.I have no way of knowing when, or even if u shipped anything.So I see no reason for u to be holding my money any longer.
pm'd hopefully everything worked out

Received everything today in goods condition. It was packed very well. This was not the smoothest transaction, but I'm happy with the final outcome.

Received everything today in goods condition. It was packed very well. This was not the smoothest transaction, but I'm happy with the final outcome.
thanks and sorry for the screw up it was all on me. no bullbeep over here. I screwed this one up, im sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies