Ps3 For Sale

robertspangler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have a 20g ps3 which is fully backwards compatible for sale, it comes with 3 controllers, one of the controllers the r1 trigger works but isnt like its supposed to be, all of the controllers are sony controllers, it comes with an hdmi cable and 2 games, it comes with call of duty world at war and the new ufc game, it also comes with the linksys game adaptor so you can use wireless internet with it instead of having to use ethernet. For everything i am asking 325 + shipping I will seperate the games if intersted. Let me know.

I would take 275 for everything without the games.

i wanna buy world at war, let me know how much shipped to 48473 for this game

BTW, in case you dont know, your ps3 already got built in wireless so no need for that wireless adapter lol

i have a 20g ps3 which is fully backwards compatible for sale, it comes with 3 controllers, one of the controllers the r1 trigger works but isnt like its supposed to be, all of the controllers are sony controllers, it comes with an hdmi cable and 2 games, it comes with call of duty world at war and the new ufc game, it also comes with the linksys game adaptor so you can use wireless internet with it instead of having to use ethernet. For everything i am asking 325 + shipping I will seperate the games if intersted. Let me know.
I would take 275 for everything without the games.

This is a hell of a price considering their going super high on ebay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

robertspangler

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
robertspangler
Defiance, Ohio, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied