Processor Blind Listening Test

Participant count
  • Participant list
8 pages, the thread is on fire over there. The debate is now talking about

amplifier ABX'ing. A couple of AVS ABX'ers claim they have failed and passed

their own ABX experiments and blame human stress for influencing their

ability to perform the test... when they fail.

If you read the thread, I explained their flaws.

Join it and beat up on the 'snobophiles'. Get your big sticks and hit some

human carcass like a Piñata ... Don't worry about your skill level in the debate,

just worry about swinging the big stick and making contact //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you read the thread, I explained their flaws.

Ever tried to explain your own?

Join it and beat up on the 'snobophiles'. Get your big sticks and hit some human carcass like a Piñata

'snobophiles' is that anyone who doesn't agree with radically different ideas not based on theory and with out logic or understanding behind it.

Don't worry about your skill level in the debate, just worry about swinging the big stick and making contact.

So, someone who has never done anything dealing with the issue can take an uninformed side and just start beating on the other side? Sounds like McCarthyism.

Ever tried to explain your own?

My flaw is. I spend too much time on forums acting like a member of the Eternal Death Slayer III.

http://www.moviemaze-wallpaper.de/thumbs/5250930725c0e98a58632ea4754ec759e3a0c/grandmas-boy-wallpaper-2.jpg

'snobophiles' is that anyone who doesn't agree with radically different ideas not based on theory and with out logic or understanding behind it.

Snobophile - the secret 'Audio Illuminati" society ... which the Eternal Death Slayer III attacks

So, someone who has never done anything dealing with the issue can take an uninformed side and just start beating on the other side?

Take the side of whom has the biggest stick, so Yes, just BYODDBS {bring your own death dealing big stick}

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Membership privileges {24/7 hooters)

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/grandmas/boy5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.