Presents! Presents! Presents! Lots of pics in side..

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
Looky what came in the mail today!!!!!

IADP.jpg

IADP1.jpg

IADP2.jpg

IADP3.jpg

IADP4.jpg

IADP5.jpg

IADP6.jpg

IADP7.jpg

IADP8.jpg

Ugly isn't she //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Ugly but loud!!!!!!!!!!

I already ordered the dust cap from IA so it'll be here as soon as they can send it out. The box is slowly coming alone but it should easly be done before I get the dust cap so, In a week or 2 I should have this beast up and running!

Jon

Mind telling us why it has no dustcap? I know you have one on order... where did the original go?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Mind telling us why it has no dustcap? I know you have one on order... where did the original go?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Some a$$hat stole it from Karleon. He forgot to put the dust cap in my package so who ever got the other DP from him got the only dust cap Kar still had.

give us a build log, and get that bad boy wangin
Already have a build log in the enclosure section.

I know:veryhapp: I've wanted a DP for the past 3 years and now I finally have it!

Jon

Mind telling me how your gonna fit that in a single cab? I looked at running a single 15" and there was no way I was getting it in my truck.

Easy, give up a little leg room and do a little thinking outside of the box. Check my build log in the enclosure section and you'll see what I mean. However next time I try something like this, it will be mostly glass and not all MDF.

Jon

Losing legroom ftl...

The box is no bigger then the one I built for the atomic so I'm used to the seat being that far up. I actully would rather have my seat up farther for shifting then have it back way far. Just my personal preference

think it will get louder with the dustcap

No! Dust caps take 10 dBzzz away! Duh!

lol

Jon

wow.. Good to see it made it there safe. I will be shipping out the other tomorrow. I still dont understand why would they take a dustcap out of a glove box? and didnt attempt to take the subs out the car.

And i thought that DP was sexy. I wish you guys could of saw the reaction people got when they saw the subs then actually heard them. They had that WTF look on their face. But when i cranked it up, they were amazed.

BTW, how much did that other dustcap cost you? I told you i would replace it for you. I feel kinda bad i forgot to put the only one i had in the box with yours. First come first serve was suppose to get it. I dont mind paypalling you what you had to spend.

wow.. Good to see it made it there safe. I will be shipping out the other tomorrow. I still dont understand why would they take a dustcap out of a glove box? and didnt attempt to take the subs out the car.
And i thought that DP was sexy. I wish you guys could of saw the reaction people got when they saw the subs then actually heard them. They had that WTF look on their face. But when i cranked it up, they were amazed.

BTW, how much did that other dustcap cost you? I told you i would replace it for you. I feel kinda bad i forgot to put the only one i had in the box with yours. First come first serve was suppose to get it. I dont mind paypalling you what you had to spend.

PM coming your way.

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kickerlivinloud

10+ year member
Banning survivor
kickerlivinloud
Finger Lakes, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date