Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI BK1300.1D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in great shape physically and of course 100% functional. A few minor scratches that somebody ( not me ) tried to cover with a sharpie but other than that this amp is real clean. I have the original box if you're into that and the bass knob as well. I do not have the endcaps for this and I have removed the little plastic blocks that the endcaps would have mounted to. I still have them if you would like to reattach them but the amp looks better without them in my opinion and is also a bit shorter. This is a great budget amp that sounds good and has not given me one bit of trouble. Runs fairly cool as well. Pretty good all around performer and I personally prefer it over some amps costing double the price ( or more) . Fused for 140 amps if thats important to you.

Specs copied and pasted from sonicelectronix:

Black Ice Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohms: 1300 watts x 1 chan.

Black Acrylic Surface

PWM MOSFET power supply

Variable Bass Boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 55 Hz)

SMT(Surface mount technology) Circuity

Variable 12dB high, low, & subsonic filters

Dash mount remote gain control included

Balanced signal input

Turn on/off delay

Single-channel monoblock operation

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink efficient heat dissipation

Nickel-plated RCA level inputs

Nickel-plated screw terminals

Damping factor: >200

Variable 180° phase control

Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%

Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V

Dimensions: 16"L x 8-1/4"W x 2"H

4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier

Price:

125 Shipped in the Lower 48 states. Trades considered but I don't really need anything.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. Most likely USPS or Fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nice spooney. And u didn't tell me first, I wouldn't have got the sedona if I would have seen this. O well good guy here folks don't hesitate to get this. Glws man!!

Nice spooney. And u didn't tell me first, I wouldn't have got the sedona if I would have seen this. O well good guy here folks don't hesitate to get this. Glws man!!
Been meaning to post it for a few days now. Was going to be a keeper until last Thursday. Bought some other things and need to make back some of that cash. Text me about it if you like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.