Precision Power P900.4 4 channel amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

getripped73
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power P900.4. Great 4 channel amplifier.

WoofersEtc.com - P900.4 - Precision Power 4-Channel 900 Watt Max Class D Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new. Bought it in Feb 2013. Received it and did nothing with it. Didn't even take it out of the plastic. Sat in my closet for the last year and a half.

Price:

$200 plus actual shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be actual shipping through FedEx unless you have a preferred carrier. I will ship within 1 day of receiving payment. Prefer Paypal unless you want to go old school and send a money order. Email is getripped73@yahoo.com. I can send you my phone number if you want to chat or ask questions.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.