• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: Precision power BK1300.1D and BK800.4

Item(s) Description/Condition: These have been used for about 4 months. They are in great shape other than the 4 channel has a scrape on it (pictured) and I have misplaced one of the endcaps for it. I will search for it, however. The 1300.1D does 500x1@4, 900x1@2 and 1300x1@1. The 800.4 does 130x4@4, 200x4@2, and 400x2@4. They are powerful, great sounding amps.

Price: $150 shipped for the 1300.1, $135 shipped for the 800.4. I'll do both for $270

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: free

Item Pictures: These are the best pics I can get ATM. My car is broken down, dead battery, can't open trunk. I will get better ones asap.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The mono is 35x4 and the 4 channel is 30x3

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Sorry, these are the newest models. I love the amps I just have to sell them due to divorce/car problems

Thanks. Just checking on pricing on Amazon, you're pretty close to what new ones cost. Why are you selling? Some of the reviews say they're very power hungry on the 12v system - what's your experience? Made in China right?

If you don't like the price make me an offer via pm. Don't really know what to ask for them. I am selling because I am broke after a divorce and car problems. Not sure about being made in China but they seem to be pretty well built. They aren't terribly power hungry. My jetta has a 90 amp alternator and a PPI 10 farad cap (I know...I just ran it because my buddy works for Sonicelectronix and he threw it in for free with all the other PPI stuff I bought) and I ran these almost full tilt without much dimming. When I watched the voltmeter it would only dip into the high 12s. Take that for what its worth I guess.

I hear ya. Didn't mean to come across like a jerk, just curious. I really want to get a 5/6ch because my car came with a 2-amp setup already and it's killing my stock 12v, but I'll keep it in mind. I think if you find that other end cap and they're in good condition, your asking price is close to fair. I'll let you know...

I wasn't trying to come off that way either. I apologize if I sounded that way. Keep in touch if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...