Precesion power dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list
This is the first I've heard of any PPI head units for sale, and I get PPI products from an authorized dealer. I looked this up and found the PVI-789NRT. It's only on eBay, Amazon, and a couple other sites. At that price it directly competes with the Farenheit line, which is from the same parent company as PPI. I'm confused as to why they would do that. Anyway, in my experience Farenheit is an OK brand. Assuming this PVI-789NRT is a rebadged Farenheit unit, you could do worse for $200.

Is the low price the reason you're looking into this?

Im sorry, I got the name wrong, ive been looking at so many. I meant to ask about Power Acoustic . I know nothing about them but the reviews seem to be ok. And yes the price is what caught my eye. Im going to upgrade my factory system in my 04 pathfinder but didnt want to spend a ton of money but didnt want to buy junk either. I drive about 2 hours a day to and from work so it will be used a good bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.