PPI Power Atom Series Amplifiers

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Not sure how long these have been out. but looking at couple of these to possibly try for a daily work vehicle.Pretty compact..Fair to decent power by specs and nice pricing..I know that most of PPI amps are pretty decent,and those have been happy thus far.Im not looking to chasing a number or anything , but just to power up just above an entry level set up.HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ON OF THESE YET?Thanks

Precision Power Atom A1000 4 1000 Watts 4 Channel Micro Motorcycle Car Amplifier | eBay

Ya man..These are Cheap enough and small enough that if I get broken into, Im not out much..I may look at some used amps/cheapies ,but these are very compact and would be nice to try out.900.5 was one my first choices,and Arc XDI805 for compact size, but Ill need a smaller unit/units
might try one just to hear sonic difference between my expensive amp vs budget one.

I'm actually gonna do it right now with my ppi 900.4, 600.2 vs a jl audio 6 channel
That should be a very interesting outcome,..Ive heard that those PPI versions are very nice on power and have a really decent Xovers

I know I liked the ppi 900.4 more than a class d 50x4 jl audio, time to see what class a/b damping factor can do!
The last JL amp I ran was a JL jx360/4..It was alright, nothing up on the food chain of JL, but I did like the older Slash series much better..seems like JL has always made some decent quality amps..Ill say that

I may decide to pick up one of these ATOM amps up and give them a try,see if they are worth running or not..Just thought someone may have already tried one out to get some kind of review on one before I pull the trigger on one

The last JL amp I ran was a JL jx360/4..It was alright, nothing up on the food chain of JL, but I did like the older Slash series much better..seems like JL has always made some decent quality amps..Ill say that
Yeah the slash 250/1 made my buddie's type R sound way better and just as loud as his ghetto hifonics zues 1000.1

Yeah the slash 250/1 made my buddie's type R sound way better and just as loud as his ghetto hifonics zues 1000.1
I just got rid of a pretty clean one for under $100 bucks about a month or so ago..lol..nice little amp

When i was looking for an amp, my budget was around $500 and the most bang for my buck i could find for a 4 channel was the sundown i have now. The Slash amps are nice i guess but way too expensive.

JL Audio Slash v3 300/4v3 4-Channel Car Amplifier (300/4v2)

SAX-150.4 - Sundown Audio 4-Channel 200W X 4 RMS Amplifier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.