PPI Art Package: (2) AX400's, Painted Spacer, PAR-245, and EPX-223

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
This equipment is amazing... some, if not THE best i've ever used.

And yes the asking price is high on purpose. I'm accepting offers and I want to see what its worth to a serious buyer.

Item(s) for Sale:

(2) PPI Art AX400's

A rare painted spacer

PPI Par-245 10v 5 Band Parametic 1/2din EQ

PPI EXP-223 3/4 way Crossover 8v outputs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-One of the ax400's is in great shape, 9/10. few knicks on the mounting feet,

-The other ax400 is about a 8/10, has a few small scratches here or there

-Spacer is about 8/10 to 9/10, good shape.

Both amps are virgins (seals intact, original ppi plugs).

-PAR-245. Face is in excellent condition, the body has a few knicks here or there but will likely not be seen when mounted.

-EPX-223. Excellent condition

The ax400's are underated 50x4 @ 4ohms, 100x4 @ 2ohms stereo, 200x2 @ 4ohms bridged. some of the cleanest power you'll see, 18db slope crossovers. I've had my 8v EXP-223 feeding them and even with LOTS of play and less than optimal ventilation they still never run hot on me. I used the HPF at 70hz on the midbass amp to give a bandpass effect when used along with the EPX-223

The spacer is rare as ****.

The PAR-245 has 10v rms outputs (front and rear), and stupid clean low THD. Center Freq bandwidth and Q have switches for each of the 5 bands. I really love this preamp.

The EPX has 8v amazingly clean outputs. I could hear a nice difference between this and my memphis xo3 i had in there before. There's a 2 way and 3 way mode, and an extra set of lowpass outputs (4 sets of outputs total). In 3 way mode you set the front HPF for the highs, and that knob/freq also acts as the LPF for the bandpass outputs. Then when you set the other knob for the bandpass, that bandpass HPF also acts as the LPF point for both low pass outputs. You can run a 3 way active front stage + sub off this (the sub amp will need to use it's onbaord crossover as this output will be crossover for the midbass, but you'll still be getting a very clean 8v signal for the sub amp)

Price:

Asking 1000 shipped for everything. One shot deal, not seperating anything....

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Fedex ground with LOTS of safe packaging.

Item Pictures:

Tomorrow afternoon I'll get updated pics of everything. The pic I'm providing now is of the amps and spacer before they went into the car. I think the 8/10 ish ax400 has gotten a tiny scratch here or there since being installed. for the most part though they are all in the same great condition as when they went in.

P1160068.jpg

P1150350.jpg

P1150366.jpg

P1160193.jpg

P1160160.jpg

P1160161.jpg

Ref's: Years of selling here.

PM me with any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
about those amps.. is that 4x 50w RMS?
i take it you're not familiar with these...yes they are, and then some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! I'm really hoping I'm not too late here. Is this package still for sale? What else (like, in the way of wiring - DIN cables to be precise) do you have to include? How 'bout the l-shaped original mounting brackets for the PAR? PLEASE let me know if you still have this stuff as I'm VERY interested.

Not sure if I'll be allowed to yet, but will try to PM you also.

Thanks,

Peter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.