PPI art 2150 and older fosgate punch link

Participant count
  • Participant list

little20
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

PPI art 2150 and older fosgate punch link

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp was used for a few months by a buddy of mine and i have had it in the closet for about 4 or 5 years now. I have no plans on using it so here it is. I just hooked it up and it plays just fine. It had stubs for 2 speaker wires on the plug so i replaced them. The amp is in great shape. The link i have had for about 9-10 years sitting under my bed waiting to be used but i no longer have plans for it. It has scuffs on it and i lost the original plate so i got ahold of a black one as you can see in the picture.

Price:

I am not sure what to ask so i am throwing a price of $200 out there for the amp and $80 for the link.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I am gonna say about $10 to ship depending on where you live. I know i have been a member for a long time and have a low post count so here is what i will do. If you are a well known member with references i will ship the amp out first then you can pay once you receive it.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.