SOLD ppi 355CS $90

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Well I sold my jeep so now im raising money to buy a suv this week so looking to get rid of these....have original box and all the hardware that came with it.....will have pics up later....was only used for about five months.....pm if your interested.....

Last edited by a moderator:
those are really nice ...you should post pics so people can see how beefy they are...plus they are bi-ampable through the ppi crossovers...
Some bad things were said about you while you were absent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

those are really nice ...you should post pics so people can see how beefy they are...plus they are bi-ampable through the ppi crossovers...
Yeah I will def have pics up tonight or tommorrow for sure.....

here are some pics

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01071.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

forgot to mention one of the tweeter cups has a crack in the cup however it does not affect the tweeter...it still stays in tact and there is also plenty other tweeter cup mount kits....

Those are some beefy mids. I have a couple of different deals in play right now. If they fall through I may pick these up.

Either way, free bump for you...

Those are some beefy mids. I have a couple of different deals in play right now. If they fall through I may pick these up.
Either way, free bump for you...
thanks for the bump.....price drop $85 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.