Powerbass XA4000d fs

Participant count
  • Participant list

dksand

Item(s) for Sale: powerbass xa4000d

Item(s) Description/Condition: Mech 10/10 cosmetic 9/10

Price: 500 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping is paid by buyer. pm me with questions.

Bought this amp new almost 2 years ago. never got around to hooking it up until about 3 months ago. I had it pushing 3 18" obsidian v2 subs and it pushed them with ease lol, amp has been ran right, ran with good electrical, never even got warm. I hate to get rid of it but i have an avalanche and really just need the room in my bed and the box i had was 21 cubic feet so needless to say i had no room and no use for an amp of this magnitude anymore since im going to actually be using my truck bed lol. This thing is still perfect, and maybe has about 4 hrs of use out of it, never really got much of an oppertunity to listen to it, neighbors dont like the bass lol.

This is my first time trying to sell something on a website so i hope im doing this right, just pm me with any questions. Thanks

Also, have had several pms asking about trades....sorry but not interested in trading, like i said, i need the room not another setup. And price is firm, these are selling for a lot more on other forums and im already taking a loss as it is. Thanks

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dksand

dksand
Springfield mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dksand