power hx2 recone pics

shut up YOU.
I never had problems with mine. RF did a great job especially with gluing and stuff on the sub.
lol. I agree, the subs are sick. Just didn't think it was doable. Don't know why, just thought someone had told me.

they are 12'' woofer but they used a 4'' coil on the power hx2 model
Alright.. like I posted above, I thought there was an issue w/spider clearance & other **** when it came to 10"/12" & 4" coils.

i mean ya excursion is limited but there's no problem at all I'm guessing they move about 2 inch

Alright.. like I posted above, I thought there was an issue w/spider clearance & other **** when it came to 10"/12" & 4" coils.

there only down fall was there spider were to soft imo when i got these from slam the coils were in great shape just suspension sag and would bottom out . ive seen other with the same problem to but a awsome woofer never the less

shut up YOU.
I never had problems with mine. RF did a great job especially with gluing and stuff on the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.