Power Acoustik Omega Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

kittelstick

Just picked this amp up at a storage auction (for no real reason) but can't seem to find anything about it. Took it to a local shop and they couldn't help much either. Any info about it would be appreciated --- wattage, value, etc...

Thanks,

Kittelstick

This 1200 Watt 4- Channel Amplifier is very cool to look at and it will enhance the sound quality of your speakers and subs. The shiney polished aluminum finish shroud shown in the back of the photo will cover all the wires and make this unit look like one shiney piece. The back lit twin VU meters and plexi-view top panel finish off the sleek look of this over the top design by PowerAcoustik Add life to your system with some amplified sound by PowerAcoustik This is what you get.... 1 1200 max Watt amplifier, The Details...... • six way protection: Thermal, short, over currwent protection output to b+, over voltage, under voltage • Regulated power supply • Fuse blown indicator • Subwoofer boost • 200 w x 4 RMS@1 OHM • 100 w x 4 RMS@2 OHM • 50w x 4 RMS@4 OHM • 400 w x 2 bridged 2 OHM • 2/3/4 Channels possible Dimensions: 11.7" W x 2.7 H x 20"L

Wireless World: Power Acoustik 1200 Watt 4 Channel Amp

Thanks for the info! Is this thing really worth anywhere near $400? Mine is worn in a bit, the guy who checked it at the stereo shop thought it was made in the mid to late 90's. Looks like that seller is selling a new one which would be kind of unusual.

Thanks for the info! Is this thing really worth anywhere near $400? Mine is worn in a bit, the guy who checked it at the stereo shop thought it was made in the mid to late 90's. Looks like that seller is selling a new one which would be kind of unusual.

seller is likely not updating that site anymore, i wouldn't know.. new they were going for that. I seen a use one on carstereo for 400 shipped, it depends on who made the internals.. I mean I could see people paying that if it was someone like ZED .. that make sense?

otherwise look at maybe.... maybe 75-100 shipped. just my opinion, may be worth more or less. Sorry I couldn't find more info about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.