possibly scammed by spritemast in Atlanta

remind me not to deal with this kid, not worth it.
and op did you get your money back ?
Yes. He did cancel the claim, but i dont know why he doesn't respond to my pm. I asked for pics and stated it was insured but dont think he responded to anything after he paid. Kinda hard to help out when theres no dialogue.

dont these speakers go for like $45 each new? lol I was considering getting some but i realized they're probably "pro audio" as far as SQ goes.

seems like the sprite was complacent in many ways...

Whatever it may be why didnt u attempt to contact him (like a grown ass man) instead of being a fag n filing a paypal dispute right away?! bitch move bro!!! I take all my feedback transactions sells and purchases seriously
Proofread.

hey I just seen this post. You never told me you had an issue and I still have the pictures of the pwx6s. one was totally broken and the other was fine. If you want pictures I still have them. It was USPS shipping that broke them. Don't just throw me under the bus I thought you were scamming me. I let you keep the paypal money and I just got refunded from USPS jerk.
takes you this long to respond, it doesnt look good on your part at all. If you really want it too look good, make unboxing videos and a video of it not working when if first came. Afterwards you file a claim with the shipping company and you guys both win.

remind me not to deal with this kid, not worth it.
and op did you get your money back ?
I dont kno many kids with an EE degree ...

And to everyone else the case has been settled.. it is no longer and has never been of your concern and if do not want to deal with me that is fine ill just use another account... Its very easy... Thanks again Havieri for your business I appreciate it

You can't teach someone common sense. I see it all the time with the engineers at this school (I'm at Embry Riddle), they often lack the ability to use common sense..

A degree doesn't mean anything to anyone if you can't even figure out something this simple..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

havieri23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
havieri23
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies